- Have you ever wanted a weather service to tell you what to wear? Now there is one that can.
- Melissa tells us the secret to having a productive day. I like this advice!
- I’ve had a bit of a crush on Navy coloured items lately, and Erin from Design for Mankind has satisfied my crush with a gorgeous collection of navy.
- Jess from How About Orange provides some links to step-by-step guides to making these sweet paper hot air balloons and more.
- I don’t know about you but I’m a little obsessed with F. Scott Fitzgerald and his works. I’m super excited about soon-to-be released movie version of The Great Gatsby and these letters are about that exact book.
- I can never read a Sleep Talkin’ Man without laughing out loud. This outburst is no different.
- If you’re a Melburnite, Laneway Learningis a great way to learn a new skill/something new/some show-off techniques. You can even teach your own class if you like!
- You can’t go past a DIY from The Beauty Department (I love these guys! If you’re not already a fan, I reckon you will become one after reading this). This DIY is a ‘get your hair stuff organised and pretty’ one.
- These succulents make for some gorgeous imagery. Did I say it’s gorgeous? It’s gorgeous! Unfortunately the Etsy seller no longer has it in her shop, but I’ll link you up anyway.
Enjoy! What have been your favourite posts this week?